Question about K3 while old K1 is still being review

i don't that is true that if you file for a I-130 and also I-129F that you will be denied in HK. the situation is different for everyone. in your case its communication. getting visa in HK is not easier, its just they process faster than GUZ.

Brokenheart, I'm assuming you were present for the interview in HGK , what reasons for not bonified did they give you if any ?

They did not think the marriage was real, and the wife couldnt speak fluent english, and I couldnt speak fluent chinese. You have to remember, the wife and her friends know about US immigration inside and out. She will not listen to me. She will listen to her friends though. When she says to the officials, I talked to a lawyer friend and he said coming to HK is much easier to get visa, well that sunk that ship.

Nobody with a I-129F and married will pass interview at HK, they will say to them like they did me, go to GUZ. So thats a waste of time to go to HK.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got married in HK is not because is faster.. is because i have family here and i'm also a citizen there in HK ( duel citizenship ). So hopefully that should be ok for me.

If your going to HK because its faster then Guz well good luck. I hope you have a GREAT reason to tell them. I wish you the best.

Edited by benc (see edit history)