DS-230 + EMS Labels?

In James' shortcuts there was this note about sending in the DS-230:

Note: For China they also wanted EMS (The postal system in China) labels pre made out to send the p4 packet to the beneficiary. Wouldn't hurt to send them labels no matter what, but check with some of your countries forums to see.

Did everyone else do this? I was all ready to send the signed DS-230 and realized I missed that.

Thanks in advance.

In James' shortcuts there was this note about sending in the DS-230:

Note: For China they also wanted EMS (The postal system in China) labels pre made out to send the p4 packet to the beneficiary. Wouldn't hurt to send them labels no matter what, but check with some of your countries forums to see.

Did everyone else do this? I was all ready to send the signed DS-230 and realized I missed that.

Thanks in advance.

Actually I wrote that :P

When they sent me the instructions for the DS-230 it had a list of things to send them. On the list (because I had a Chinese spouse) they asked for ems labels to mail the p4 packet to my wife.

Because I was using the shortcut, I had mailed my ds-230 packet long before I received the instructions in the mail.

I was a bit worried, but NVC forwarded my case to GUZ without the label.

Fortunately it got to my wifes work address with no delay, so I was lucky.

Especially if you are having GUZ mail to a home address instead of a work address it benefits YOU to send them a correctly addressed ems label. Then the p4 packet will get to your wife quickly, and have her correct cell phone number on it in case ems needs to contact her.

My intent with including that statement was so USC with a Chinese spouse new to gather this ahead of time, and not have to rush around after they received the ds-230.