Got P3.. now what forms do we need?

I was on the phone with my Fianc¨¦e while she was walking out with her parents to Lunch.... Then I hear her scream, I thought she had stepped on something terrible but it was our P3. Great!

So, now we need to get all the documents together. So, what do we need? As far as I know they are:

Original I-129 Petition

I-134

2006, 2007, 2008 tax record

3 months of pay stub

Petitioner proof of employment

Text Chat Log

Web Cam Chat Print Screen

Phone Record

Pictures

Proof of Engagement (my ring receipt)

Beneficiary Birth Certificate

Beneficiary Single Certificate

Beneficiary Police Certificate

Beneficiary Passport

DS-156K

DS-156

What else am I missing? I know I am missing something.

Please help!

Thank you very much!!!!

I was on the phone with my Fianc¨¦e while she was walking out with her parents to Lunch.... Then I hear her scream, I thought she had stepped on something terrible but it was our P3. Great!

So, now we need to get all the documents together. So, what do we need? As far as I know they are:

Original I-129 Petition

I-134

3 months of pay stub

Text Chat Log

Phone Record

Pictures

Beneficiary Passport

DS-156K

DS-156

Please help!

Thank you very much!!!!

Congrats! I'd also add:

W2s, passport style pics of your fiancee, could also include an updated and notarized "intent to marry/evolution of relationship" letter (from you) for the VO to read, if willing.

you're lucky that you can get phone records. my fiancee and i use calling cards and i don't believe either of us can get any records...

good luck!

Original I-129 Petition

I-134

3 months of pay stub

Text Chat Log

Phone Record

Pictures

Beneficiary Passport

DS-156K

DS-156

Please help!

Thank you very much!!!!

Congrats! I'd also add:

W2s, passport style pics of your fiancee, could also include an updated and notarized "intent to marry/evolution of relationship" letter (from you) for the VO to read, if willing.

you're lucky that you can get phone records. my fiancee and i use calling cards and i don't believe either of us can get any records...

good luck!

hmm..i use cheap calling cards I buy in China town and i just called customer service and inquired about getting the calling records on them. They supplied them to me (for a price, but still pretty cheap all things considered, and a copy of my ID, and a letter stating what the records consisted of to prove it was my own calling record). Maybe you just want to call the customer service number on the card and ask. (although FYI they may only keep records for a short period of time..i think the company i use said just 3 months..)