Another I-131 question

OK guys, I'm a little confused <_< , OK, I'll admit it...I'm alot confused ;) . Can I file the I-131 seperately in an effort to speed up the chance of getting the AP document? We applied for her SSN and that should arrive in a week. Picked up marriage license and will tie the knot this Saturday :pash: . Leave on a week honeymoon Monday and will continue getting things organized for all the other forms after we return. Am I missing something or is it really stupid to file seperately.....costs, need SSN before filing or something else? The question #9 in part 1 asked for SSN so I put 'Pending', is that OK?

Thanks for any help,

Brian and Lily.

OK guys, I'm a little confused <_< , OK, I'll admit it...I'm alot confused ;) . Can I file the I-131 seperately in an effort to speed up the chance of getting the AP document? We applied for her SSN and that should arrive in a week. Picked up marriage license and will tie the knot this Saturday :pash: . Leave on a week honeymoon Monday and will continue getting things organized for all the other forms after we return. Am I missing something or is it really stupid to file seperately.....costs, need SSN before filing or something else? The question #9 in part 1 asked for SSN so I put 'Pending', is that OK?

Thanks for any help,

Brian and Lily.

You may apply if you have an adjustment of status application pending

include a copy of your NOA1 receipt for the AOS application.

'course you're probably not there yet - include the I-131 with your I-485 for free.

SSN is not necessary