Got Blue

Aloha to all.

Sorry for not posting earlier. LiFeng got a blue slip. I have been busy rushing around getting the necessary requested documents. Mostly about my self employment financials. She also has to have a DNA test on her son. Hopefully all of the issues will be answered to their satisfaction.

Again I am sorry for not posting sooner. I have been without the internet for several months and have just gotten it installed at my new house site. I am off the power grid up here in the jungle on the side of the volcano. Pretty basic living but very beautiful here so one can put up with a lot.

I will post more since I now have internet.

Aloha Ed

Sorry for the blue, sounds like you know what you need, good luck :D

living off grid, in the jungle on the side of a active volcano, now thats going to be interesting reading once she is here :cheering:

Aloha to all.

Sorry for not posting earlier. LiFeng got a blue slip. I have been busy rushing around getting the necessary requested documents. Mostly about my self employment financials. She also has to have a DNA test on her son. Hopefully all of the issues will be answered to their satisfaction.

Again I am sorry for not posting sooner. I have been without the internet for several months and have just gotten it installed at my new house site. I am off the power grid up here in the jungle on the side of the volcano. Pretty basic living but very beautiful here so one can put up with a lot.

I will post more since I now have internet.

Aloha Ed

Sorry to hear that but sounds like you sound overcome it easily.

I am living in Qingdao ... when will you be back this way?

Hey Hawaiibear,

I'm self employed also, been in business for almost 30 years and one of the things I did in preparation for Haiqing's interview that wasn't listed in the kitchen sink was to provide copies of my Schedule C (Profit or Loss from Business) for every five years since 1980 just to prove longevity and stability. I don't know whether or not it made a big difference but they did keep it along with the other financial documents and we did get pink at the interview :cheering:

Might be a good thing for other's who are self employed to consider doing :clapping:

Sounds like you're on your way to pink with just a minor time delay :D

Good luck!

Bob