Best websites to meet Americans

chnlove posted above is great for her if her english is not good. They have translators who translate the letters. My fiancee's english is alot better now than when I first met her, but we still use it for communication (besides our phone calls) because she doesn't have regular internet access (she goes and physically gets the translated letter-or it is delivered to her) and to ensure that there isn't any miscommunication from not understanding some words or phrases in the language. Of course you have to get over the fact that someone else (the translator) is reading your letters....

If she's not too shy, and depending on what city she lives in, she should go to starbucks (ÐÇ°Í¿Ë) regularly. She could also look for an English tutor or help foreigners who want to practice their Chinese (she can get started by putting an ad in the paper). My idea isn't that she would necessarily fall in love with her tutor or her student (and vice versa), but that by meeting and getting to know a few overseas Americans she would likely be introduced to many more. I suggest overseas Americans because you say the woman doesn't know much English. Expats, businesspeople, and foreign students in China are probably more likely to know enough Chinese to get to know her...