police certificate

hi everyone, my fiance is a foreign worker in china and just recieved her p3 a few weeks ago. She wanted to get all her documents together for the checklist before she sends back the packet. Problem is that she has been trying to get her police no crime certificate in guangzhou but they have been giving her the run around and when she finally found the right place to go to and had all the information the public safety bureau said she needed they told her it would probably take 2 months for them to give her the paperwork. I dont even know if we're gonna have enough time before the interview to recieve them if thats the case. My question is how long does it normally take to get the police clearance so that we know if they are just trying to give her the run around.

She can ask for an expedite, expect to spend some scheckels on this extra fee. Whilst she's getting ONE made, ask for 4 complete sets. (original in chinese with notary translation)

Usually the HR department of where she works will have some contacts at the proper PSB - so although its good to try that avenue, the boss might get upset with her if it's found out she's leaving (unless of course, it's close to the contract expiration date).