History of China

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DZ - ok - so in 221 BC the shamans got replaced, finally ? Prolly not a total replacement, either, right? Then another 1230 years of moveable laws, still not totally replacing the shamans.

what role, do you feel, the shamans have had inside of the CCP, at the National CCP yearly meetings?

Why not first let us know what role and duration you understand concerning shamans in ancient asian culture... and then maybe we can discuss further from there. I'll leave a hint: Shamans existed much longer in other civilizations but I'm getting ahead of any comment you may have...

Nope - sorry, not gonna do 'it' - I'm only responding to what you wrote in post #1 of this thread. YOU'RE the one who mentioned shamans, so I'm trying to balance/compare/contrast shaman-based influences vs national law, specifically EITHER 'shaman-influence' or 'shaman-based-influence.

I'm skipping all of 'the history' and jumping forward to CCP-dominated rule, rules, ruling.

It's YOUR posit, not mine.

As just mentioned, Shamanism is probably the root of all religions world wide... not political systems worldwide. I don't see the acts of Shamanism itself as having a strong influence. But it is simply mentioned as a archtype search for truth.

Some like to say that the cave man's need to hunt animals, make the kill by hand, and devour the flesh for survival is our 'archtype' need [which has survived down through the ages] to eat meat... I don't think that anyone's going to ask how this relates to yearly CCP meetings and rules.

It seems, David, that you have just thrown out another tangled heap of yarn for us to sort out. :lol: Have fun, boys and girls! :cold:

your probably right... it is probably an impossible task requiring too much serious sorting out... My bad B)

If you cut through the tangle it falls apart.

It seems, David, that you have just thrown out another tangled heap of yarn for us to sort out. B) Have fun, boys and girls! :lol:

your probably right... it is probably an impossible task requiring too much serious sorting out... My bad ;)

Danny, you're starting to sound like David. :cold: :P

It seems, David, that you have just thrown out another tangled heap of yarn for us to sort out. B) Have fun, boys and girls! :lol:

your probably right... it is probably an impossible task requiring too much serious sorting out... My bad ;)

Danny, you're starting to sound like David. :cold: :P

There is worse B)