Civil Surgeons in Santa Clara

Hi Folks,

I'm almost done filling out forms for the AOS work, just need to get the I-864, and then find a civil surgeon to handle the vaccinations. I do have a couple of questions. My wife's doctor indicated that she can get some tests done for specific immunities (i.e., proves she already has a specific vaccination). Would these records from her doctor, as well as vaccinations given by her doctor, be transferrable to the civil surgeon? Or does the civil surgeon need to administer the vaccines regardless of previous records (even if previous records are from a US doctor)?

Secondly, any recommendations for civil surgeons in the Santa Clara, CA, area? I've heard some try to lead your astray and do more than needs to be done. Here's the list I'm working from:

Dr. Roger W. Washington

885 Scott Boulevard, Suite 4

Santa Clara, CA 95050

Tel: (408)246-9926

Dr. Yingchih Jackson Lin, Santa Clara Family Practice

499 South Sunnyvale Avenue

Santa Clara, CA 94086

Tel: (408)984-0120

Dr. James Chae-Chon Son, Lakeview Premier Medical Group

1150 Scott Boulevard, Suite B-3

Santa Clara, CA 95050

Tel: (408)261-7245

Good Hand Medical Center

3466 El Camino Real

Santa Clara, CA 95051

Tel: (408)554-1400

St. Thomas Medical Clinic

1470 Halford Avenue

Santa Clara, CA 95051

Tel: (408)260-7575

Camino Medical Group, Santa Clara Clinic

2734 El Camino Real

Santa Clara, CA 95051

Tel: (408)241-3038

Edited by Bill & Angel (see edit history)

I don't know about Santa Clara, but basically you're trying to get the records up to date, right?

have a look -> http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry412340

Basically the doctor in Austin can update all of your records and make the right 'record' for AOS, from a variety of sources.

If you think she needs any additional shots for the requirements, then there are cheaper venues than the regular GP .

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)