Which number is the actual K1 visa number?

I'm looking to file the AOS paperwork, and it asks for the Visa number on the K1/K2 visa. I see two numbers on the visa. One is called the "Control Number", and is 14 digits, near the top right. The other is an unlabeled number, 8 red digits, near the bottom right.

I used the bottom right 8-digit number because the other number was called a "control" number, so I figured the unlabeled number must be the visa number. However, I would like some confirmation just to give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

TIA!

Guest Rob & Jin

I'm looking to file the AOS paperwork, and it asks for the Visa number on the K1/K2 visa. I see two numbers on the visa. One is called the "Control Number", and is 14 digits, near the top right. The other is an unlabeled number, 8 red digits, near the bottom right.

I used the bottom right 8-digit number because the other number was called a "control" number, so I figured the unlabeled number must be the visa number. However, I would like some confirmation just to give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

TIA!

HERE YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33989

TIA!

Yeah, the 8- digit number is your visa number.

TIA!

Yeah, the 8- digit number is your visa number.

Thanks to all that responded! We're moving along now... :unsure: