Approved second K-1

Hi everyone,

I received I-797 today, and It's different than the first NOA2. The new NOA2 dose not say that forward it to NVC, It said:

"The information has benn entered in a multiple visa petition tracking database. Please contact the Consulate with any questions about visa Issurance, or if you would like now them to forward the petition to a different Consulate". The petioiner can also file form I-824, Application for Action on an approved Application or Petition, with the office to reguest that we notify another Consulate of the petition approval for visa processing purposes".

"When the person this petition is for enters the U.S. based on this visa, he or she will be admitted for ninty (90) days in order to marry the petitioner, and based on that marriage file for adjustment to permanent resident status on form I-485.

Why they did not send it to NVC to forward to Guangzhou Consulate?

Hi everyone,

I received I-797 today, and It's different than the first NOA2. The new NOA2 dose not say that forward it to NVC, It said:

"The information has benn entered in a multiple visa petition tracking database. Please contact the Consulate with any questions about visa Issurance, or if you would like now them to forward the petition to a different Consulate". The petioiner can also file form I-824, Application for Action on an approved Application or Petition, with the office to reguest that we notify another Consulate of the petition approval for visa processing purposes".

"When the person this petition is for enters the U.S. based on this visa, he or she will be admitted for ninty (90) days in order to marry the petitioner, and based on that marriage file for adjustment to permanent resident status on form I-485.

Why they did not send it to NVC to forward to Guangzhou Consulate?

Because you already have one there (I'm guessing, here). Did you ever get word about your denial? Was it sent back to the US?

You may have some leg-work to do here

From your lawyer:

So the law mandates that multiple petitions, even for the same applying alien beneficiaries, be entered into a database and that certain disclosures be made to both beneficiaries and petitioners about the previous petitions.

http://www.ilw.com/articles/2007,0206-ellis.shtm

So your notice of action is apparently exactly what it says - "The information has benn entered in a multiple visa petition tracking database"

Hopefully, the next step would be to forward it to NVC - they'll notify you if and when they do.