Rebuttal

Georgli has filed a rebuttal and overcome a white slip. You might PM him.

Your petition will be returned in a diplomatic pouch. You should write (a letter not an email) to your congressman. Send him the basics of your relationship and refusal. Ask you congressman to contact the consulate and ask for the diplomatic pouch number for the pouch that your petition will be returned in. That way you can tract its progress to the NVC and ultimately to the Service Center. The number to call to track your pouch is: Diplomatic Pouch Service: 202-663-1588.

Have you contacted an attorney yet?

It used to be that a lawyer [in guangzhou] could get the case held at the consulate after the denial, to present rebuttal evidence.. I've heard over the last year some say this is no longer an option.

I wonder if anyone has heard this from a lawyer in the know, like Marc Ellis?

Marc told me just a little while back that it was practically impossible for any lawyer to get the cases (white slip) held at GZ.

Georgli has filed a rebuttal and overcome a white slip. You might PM him.

Your petition will be returned in a diplomatic pouch. You should write (a letter not an email) to your congressman. Send him the basics of your relationship and refusal. Ask you congressman to contact the consulate and ask for the diplomatic pouch number for the pouch that your petition will be returned in. That way you can tract its progress to the NVC and ultimately to the Service Center. The number to call to track your pouch is: Diplomatic Pouch Service: 202-663-1588.

Have you contacted an attorney yet?

My file has already been sent back to USCIS.

I have a consultation with a local attorney on Monday and I have e-mailed Marc Ellis, heard back from him initially, but he has not answered my response.