Letter from Employer

Guest Dylan W

Guest Dylan W

They are on top of things and pro-active! I see nothing but success!

I am articulate in my report writing and diligent in my duties! I can't wait to see the results! I keep telling Wendy I don't see any reason to worry or even be nervous. She is more nervous about interviewing by a government official I think. I can understand, I put myself in front of many oral review boards and I know how nervous I was then, so I can imagine it is a similar feeling... for me now, been through that several times, I guess I am more used to being scrutinized and doing my best to be ready for any question which might come up.

Hey Dylan,

What I did with Haiqing at the P3 stage was to start reviewing the 95 interview questions on a regualr basis. We'd get on yahoo IM so we could talk, turn on our webcams and the interview would begin. :ph34r:

We'd go through each question and talk about what answers would be good to give and why. As she became more comfortable with answering the questions I mixed them up so the order didn't follow a logical path. I'd change the wording and throw in questions that weren't on the list trying to confuse her so she would become used to that sort of thing. :P

We did this religiously for weeks before the interview and by the time she was facing the VO, she was confident in her ability to handle any question she was asked and it paid off because her interview lasted for almost a half hour and she answered every question well and without hesitation. :P

Time to play the drill insructor and grill Wendy B) ... get ready Wendy ;)

Best to you both!

Bob

• 2 weeks later...