We got white slip

Hello All,

My husband got a White Slip on Jan 08, 2009. They give his a white for a non bonafide relationship!!! :D

Now, I am going to start a CR1 again. I think that is the only way we can do. So, my question is :

1. Form I-130 question#B-16

" Has your relative ever been under immigration proceedings?"

2. Form i-130 question#D-2

" Have you ever before filed a petition for this or any other alien?"

The answer for us is No or Yes?

:ph34r:

Guest Rob & Jin

Hello All,

My husband got a White Slip on Jan 08, 2009. They give his a white for a non bonafide relationship!!! :D

Now, I am going to start a CR1 again. I think that is the only way we can do. So, my question is :

:ph34r:

welcome to CFL.

sorry for the white. the answer is

1. yes NOID

2. yes K-3 VISA

there seems to be alot going around at the moment, so sorry.

Edited by Rob & Jin (see edit history)

Thanks a lot!!!

FYI, I didn't apply K-3 visa for our first case.

Again,

If my answer is yes, then they ask me "Where & When "

Should I answer: Where - USCIS California Service Center

When - receipt date or notice date on I-797 ?

:)

Guest Rob & Jin

Proceedings is a negative thing, like NOID guz Jan 08 returned to NVC for possible revocation.

Or something like deportation, entry denial and removal etc....

so the answer would be ;

1. Yes, NOID 221G GUZ 01/08/09 returned to USCIS......etc

2. yes CR-1 #................ ARROVAL DATE **/**/**

if I'm wrong others will correct me, please

Proceedings is a negative thing, like NOID guz Jan 08 returned to NVC for possible revocation.

so the answer would be ;

I thought that for question #1 you have to be in the immigration process, before you can have undergone proceedings for it. At this point the petition is to get into the immigration process and the petition has been or is being returned for review ... or ... it might just be allowed to expire.

R/ Pete

so the answer would be ;

I thought that for question #1 you have to be in the immigration process, before you can have undergone proceedings for it. At this point the petition is to get into the immigration process and the petition has been or is being returned for review ... or ... it might just be allowed to expire.

R/ Pete

hey you could be right Peter, but our interpretation is that once you have applied for a visa to immigrate , been denied for fraud and its being sent back to USCIS you are in "proceedings", as the original petition approval may be revoked.

Edited by jin979 (see edit history)

Hello All,

My husband got a White Slip on Jan 08, 2009. They give his a white for a non bonafide relationship!!! :(

:dunno:

Hi michelle94112,

It would be nice to give more details about your situation and what your first petition was for??

I would assume that you filed an I-129F and than after you were denied you married ..Is this correct??

Tom and Ling

Michelle, if you did a CR-1 already, you MIGHT be able to file a K-3 - send the K-3 packet (I-129F with front-loaded evidence and some other forms) to the address on your CR-1 NOA-1, for no additional money.

Hi michelle94112,

It would be nice to give more details about your situation and what your first petition was for??

I would assume that you filed an I-129F and than after you were denied you married ..Is this correct??

Tom and Ling

Hi Tom and Ling,

We got married March 2008 and filed an I-130 after back to USA, they denied our case for the Jan 2009 interview, so I will just file another I-130 this month.

You can give us any advise. Thanks!

Michelle, if you did a CR-1 already, you MIGHT be able to file a K-3 - send the K-3 packet (I-129F with front-loaded evidence and some other forms) to the address on your CR-1 NOA-1, for no additional money.

Hi Darnell,

I would assume that you are talking about sending an I-129F for the second I-130 they sent in???

This might be able to be done, but they also need to address the denial of the first I-130.

Also Michelle needs to put a time line in so others can see where they stand....submitting another I-130 right after the first I-130...in my opinion...wasn't a good thing to do, but this is only my opinion.

Also Michelle,,you need to let us know what was on the first denial sheet and a time line....(see my time line for reference)

Tom and Ling