Interview in Chinese?

My fiance has her interview on the 5th of Jan. I have been helping her prepare for it and it has become obvious that she would have an extremely hard time if the interview were to be conducted in English.

Unfortunately I will not be able to be in Guangzhou with her. Is it possible for me to email the consolute and request her interview be conducted in Chinese. She can answer most of the questions in English as she can choose from the words she knows, but I don't think she would understand all the questions in English.

Is there a way for her to request an interview in Chinese.

Thanks for any replies

Tom B

My fiance has her interview on the 5th of Jan. I have been helping her prepare for it and it has become obvious that she would have an extremely hard time if the interview were to be conducted in English.

Unfortunately I will not be able to be in Guangzhou with her. Is it possible for me to email the consolute and request her interview be conducted in Chinese. She can answer most of the questions in English as she can choose from the words she knows, but I don't think she would understand all the questions in English.

Thanks for any replies

Tom B

"My de English, no good! Putonghua, please!" should work just fine.

Thanks for any replies

Tom B

"My de English, no good! Putonghua, please!" should work just fine.

Hi Yan and Tom,

Randy is right..."My de English, no good! Putonghua, please!" should work just fine."

I was there for my wife's interview and specifically asked for my wife's interview to be in Chinese...I said it at ACS and ACH and when my wife said she wanted her interview in Chinese..the VO said "I know, I know"..... :unsure:

Even thought you can not be there...your fiance has the right to have the interview in Chinese.

Tom and Ling