well lets see - options:

1. rebut the denial or

2. file a new I-129F or

3. go to china, marry, file an I-130 or

4. go to china, stay there for a year, file a DCF'd I-130 or

5. go to china, get temp residency permit, live with her, forget about USCIS entirely. Acquire a technical skill needed whilst in China for the New Zealand market, apply for 'knowledge worker visa' in NZ, move yerself and yer lass there. Get NZ citizenship. (2 years of residency).

Until the denial letter arrives explaining the reason we can only speculate without knowing the root cause that must be addressed to be successful.

well lets see - options:

1. rebut the denial or

2. file a new I-129F or

5. go to china, get temp residency permit, live with her, forget about USCIS entirely. Acquire a technical skill needed whilst in China for the New Zealand market, apply for 'knowledge worker visa' in NZ, move yerself and yer lass there. Get NZ citizenship. (2 years of residency).

Until the denial letter arrives explaining the reason we can only speculate without knowing the root cause that must be addressed to be successful.

100% true, but in the meantime crack open a beer and raise shields and arm photon torpedoes. :unsure:

Get ready to rumble...

Edited by shadeOgray (see edit history)

well lets see - options:

1. rebut the denial or

2. file a new I-129F or

100% true, but in the meantime crack open a beer and raise shields and arm photon torpedoes. :angry:

Get ready to rumble...

HUG!!Sorry to hear that.Dont know our verdict!!