Ask the Dept. of State.

Once DOS has denied the visa, you must wait until the petition is returned to the USCIS. They may send you a notice to appeal or they may just let the K1 petition die, I mean expire.

Mine was returned from Guangzhou 10 months ago. Has anyone here ever heard from them for an appeal? I noticed in my 129f instructions I am supposed to ask for a waiver to reapply.(less than 2 years since 1st 129F) I cant find a form for that. I guess I am supposed to just write a letter. Anyone done that before?

Once DOS has denied the visa, you must wait until the petition is returned to the USCIS. They may send you a notice to appeal or they may just let the K1 petition die, I mean expire.

Mine was returned from Guangzhou 10 months ago. Has anyone here ever heard from them for an appeal? I noticed in my 129f instructions I am supposed to ask for a waiver to reapply.(less than 2 years since 1st 129F) I cant find a form for that. I guess I am supposed to just write a letter. Anyone done that before?

I had a "denial" and just wrote USCIS a letter to "withdraw/cancel" that petition. You will never hear from anybody if you dont do this. Now they have to re-open ther old petition make sure all the rules were followed, and of course they were according to them, intimidation, not a bonafide relationship, blah, blah. You have to request to do something with that petition.