I-485 Instructions question, please help

The I-485 explains the application type if you are k-1 then check box C, but what if you are K-3? I am alittle confused about what box ix appropriate.

I have delayed applying for AOS because of moving and my wife will give birth about on Christmas Day. So she can recieve the vaccinations without worry for our child. (Baby Girl Coming Soon!)

Check box "A" and attach copy of the I-130 NOA2 letter.

K-3 AOS is based on the approved I-130 Relative visa Petition.

Some doing K-3 delay filing AOS until very close to 2nd wedding anniversary, but NOT 1 year past visa medical. IF AOS is approved AFTER 2nd wedding anniversary the resulting green-card will be a 10 year UN-Conditional one. From your time line this looks like what will happen.

Note if more than a year has passed since visa medical, you will need a full I-693 done.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

Thank you so much for the info, So she will have to get a new full medical? Oh well.

I wasn't reallyu planning too much for delaying until after the 2 year aniversary, but it will turn out that way. After finding out my wife was pregnant in the spring we did not want risk vaccinations. So my wife will be able to bring our tot to her interview. I dont think she will have any worries.

Thank you once again!