Hot Damn

when I hear your story tsap, I feel petty for pining over my situation...and yet you remain very optimistic.

Now you are an example of someone to follow when we have troubles with our immigration process (any portion of it).

congratulations on your home!!

and btw, did it really take 10 months after her interview to deny it? and still it's not been sent back to US? my gd!

:(

In any case

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!

Freedream, you are not petty for venting your feelings about your situation. You have every right to feel frustrated. My situation is no "bigger" than yours. :D

Thanks for the congrats on our home, and for your words....

Yes, it took the DOS 10 LONG grueling months, July 2007 to May 2008, to deny the lil' rabbit. Her VO was a bitch to the lil' rabbit and her 11 year old son from the time they smiled and said 'good morning" to her, as they stood at the window. Notorized supporting documents were ripped off my "self employed" 1-134 form (even though one of my 3 years showed I paid a tad over $75,000 in taxes) in disgust and literally thrown at my fiancee, my passport (with it's 4 Chinese visa stamps in it) was handed back un-opended, the VO asked 31 questions, never asked for, or would accept any of our extensive evidence of a bona fide relationship (other than 1 e-mail and a quick look at our photos), and she gave us an AP blue slip...that lasted 10 months with never another question asked. Our, over 60 e-mails to GUZ were all answered with canned responces and two congressional laisons could never get a word about what was wrong. :)

I wish you and the many, many others in limbo with the DOS, the best of luck in your endeavors.

If I can say one thing about this sordid affair it is... A denial is never an ending. It is only a new beginning. A new beginning that it is up to you to make the best of.

For us, the beginning will be in China, maybe, in 2010 or 2011 we'll jump back into the DOS cesspool with a DCF IR-1 application.

Let's hope you are well into AOS/citizenship stage when we file again. :D

tsap seui