how to mail the package

hello all

we have finally finished assembling I485, I765 and I131 packages and ready to mail them out.

is it ok that i put them in yellow folders with labels since each package contains many supporting documents?

this may sound stupid question.

do we mail all three packages in one envelop or three separate USPO

envelops. not sure if the normal USPO express envelop will fit all of my three packages.

let me know you guys mailed out yours.

cheers

gid

hello all

we have finally finished assembling I485, I765 and I131 packages and ready to mail them out.

is it ok that i put them in yellow folders with labels since each package contains many supporting documents?

this may sound stupid question.

do we mail all three packages in one envelop or three separate USPO

envelops. not sure if the normal USPO express envelop will fit all of my three packages.

let me know you guys mailed out yours.

cheers

gid

Folders are good, to help label and keep the applications separate.

Do NOT mail them in separate packages, since you would need a copy of the I-797 NOA1 from the I-485 AOS to include with the other 2.

There is a little box or something appropriately sized that you can use. You can also purchase mailing labels on line to put on your own box.

They need to be packaged together in same envelope and sent to the Chicago PO Box indicated by form I-485. The post office has nice Tyvec envelopes that you can use that should easily handle them all.

USCIS has excellent packaging suggestions here: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD