i got an actual reason for my denial

i just started email them again, all i keep getting was your case is beening sent back.. and USCIS will look at it. damm i hate that.

how did u hound GUZ? did you keep emailing them? I need to do the same to see why i got denied.

well after 2 weeks of hounding the Guz,I finally got a reason for my denial,after 2 weeks of a generic letter,I got an honest to God human,perhaps even with a heart.can you believe it? Anyway,i think a supervisor(is there one there) who actually looked it over,i kept asking for one to look it over.anyway they said,once a officer denies it ,they can not accept any more evidence,so at this point,i think i will back off,and now concentrate on my CR1.however,the reason is my divorce,and sudden marriage,i of course have been seperated in january 2006,applied for divorce in feb 2007,but i had to take a class on "children of divorce.and then the judge had to sign it off,which was in may.and of course i met my wife june 2007.so there you have it

an actual reason,of course having looked over my petition,the wife and I,speculated,this was probably the reason,but it has been confirmed

my question now is,how do i overcome,if it turns out like her first interview,where they wont accept any evidence(divorce records,etc).

can I stick this in my CR1 packet,the ds-230 i think is what i have to send in next,i mean i know the CR1 is already approved,but if it gets put into the file,maybe guz will read it.or is this a bit goofy.

jimi

I emailed them everyday,I told them I wanted a supervisor to look over my case.I made sure to let them know I was an american citizen,(important,to let them know this)A thing everyone seems to forget,tell them your an outraged an american citizen,because the way they wash away their errors,well the beneficiary is not a citizen,she has no rights,in fact,it states on your NOA2,a visa is not guareenteed,ah yes,but you my friend,you are an american citizen,something forgotten in this process,I told them to give full access to my congressman and senator.so we can get to the bottom of this.My last email,i wrote a pretty heart wrenching story,what my wife and I do every day and night to show we love each other, compared to ,How most american couples come home plop themselves on a couch in front of a tv set,hardly saying a word to each other all night,and this is called a relationship.And each night when i come home,my wife and i are excited to sit in front of a computer screen with a webcam and a microphone,and share our dreams,and hopes.And then we shut down our computers and go to bed and cry ourselves to sleep.This of course is my story,you will have to tell yours.I can Email you the actual email i sent,but you got the idea,and just maybe you will finally reach someone with a heart,and do i dare say....."feel for you" because Brother you and I know this is totally wrong,something know one on hear can truely understand,except for those of us who have been subjected to this"trying to catch the bad guys"

give it a shot,be firm,but not combative,or threatening,of course polite,tell them also,that this affects not just one person,but two lives,one of which (again)An american citizen.And that other person,at least in my case IS Legally my wife.See,what is happening,to them its just a job,the woman that walks in for the interview,look!!! i am sure they have seem some winners,honest to God scammers,ones truely after the green card,and after awhile they become numb,to them all these woman who happen to be our wifes/ girlfriends ect...They walk into the interview, they are looked at as dirt,i am sorry to put it this bluntly,....to them,these woman must be all looking for the so called almighty green card.could they actually be in love ? Ah there all a bunch of liars.Did you read my last post,one guy came on "inquisitor" his comment was.....if you could only speak english and hear what the "wives" are really saying amongst themselves....insinuating again all are this way !!!! this is what we are up against,this is a real mindset....look I been on 001 website,i have heard some horrifying things,but......i hear also nice things....You and I know there are bad guys out there.....but when they catch a good guy and say thats a bad guy(i am using guy generically speaking,of course i am talking about our dear wonderful ladiesWho have been treated badly)

for the most of 2 weeks i got generic letters,your case is being sent back to USCIS for possible revocation(am i spelling that right?)well, you know the letter.

Anyway give a shot.see what you get.

good luck

jimi

• 6 months later...

Hey Jimi...

Yikes.. I'd not seen your post here until today.

I gotta tell ya - after it's all done (and yer almost done, right? )

ya gotta feel some vindication after getting that visa stamp in her passport. If you paid some notice to my blathering about 'kicking the I-130 back into play at NVC' - then I'm a happy camper...

When is she flying over ?

Warmest Regards...