K-1 Denied

may1844

So you now have 2 lawyers working on 2 petitions? A Visa Officer told you don't bother to appeal just refile?

Hi,

Yes, I have two attorneys now, one attorny requested another interview, this was his email to me:

I can review your case and request another interview. But there are no guarantees whether they will grant another one or not. It is up to the officer. I will email you a Google Checkout link which you can use to pay by credit or debit card.

Ramin.

Hi,

What are you paying for him to do that?(to try and get another interview date)

jimi

Hi,

I paid $495 which is no guarantees, I will try anything at this time.

Ramin.

Yeah ,I hear you,

A lawyer told me the same , couldn't guarantee anything.

Good luck,keep us posted.let us know how it turns out.Did he say,how long it would take,to get a yes/no answer whether they will give another interview?

jimi

Hi,

He said within 3 weeks, the Guangzhou Consulate will responed to our request.

Ramin.

Cool,let me know how it goes,i am in the same boat your in.

good luck

jimi

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you now have 2 lawyers working on 2 petitions? A Visa Officer told you don't bother to appeal just refile?

Hi,

Yes, I have two attorneys now, one attorny requested another interview, this was his email to me:

I can review your case and request another interview. But there are no guarantees whether they will grant another one or not. It is up to the officer. I will email you a Google Checkout link which you can use to pay by credit or debit card.

Ramin.

Hi,

What are you paying for him to do that?(to try and get another interview date)

jimi

Hi,

I paid $495 which is no guarantees, I will try anything at this time.

Ramin.

Yeah ,I hear you,

A lawyer told me the same , couldn't guarantee anything.

Good luck,keep us posted.let us know how it turns out.Did he say,how long it would take,to get a yes/no answer whether they will give another interview?

jimi

hi,

My new attrney's Article's in Immigration daily which are very helpful information.

http://www.ilw.com/articles/2006,0323-ellis.shtm

Ramin.

http://www.ilw.com/articles/2006,0323-ellis.shtm