What Major

I am sorry to ask this again, but I can't find the original post and I am ready to let my fiancee and my new son read about what major is good today in America. If someone can direct me to the orginal post, I would really appreciate it.

By the way, my new family is here now and we are getting settled in - moving things, unpacking, etc. I will write more later.

I am sorry to ask this again, but I can't find the original post and I am ready to let my fiancee and my new son read about what major is good today in America. If someone can direct me to the orginal post, I would really appreciate it.

By the way, my new family is here now and we are getting settled in - moving things, unpacking, etc. I will write more later.

Here's that original topic:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=32189&hl=

:coolthumb:

Hi yemmie,

After your girl and son read all the posts and I work in the Medical Field,,one thing they will need to consider is get familiar with the different fields and pick one or two that they would be happy with.

I see allot of people that are just miserable in their field and the ones that are happy with their field and it pays a little less are better off in the long run. Money for the pursuit of money has it's down side.

Just my opinion........... :(

Tom and Ling