NVC has approved my K3 visa

Oh man, I am so excited! Just got off the phone with NVC and they told me that my Visa had been approved by them and had been sent to the Consular office in Guangzhou.

I understand from what i have read here that this also can be a long process from NVC to Guangzhou. How do i find the "tracking number" that i have read about here. They told me it would take from 10 to 15 days, Yea! Like i believe that!

But gosh i am sooooo excited. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you, Patrick

:D :lol: :P :) :) :D :lol:

Great news, Patrick!

It is only a time thing when you really look at it. We all eventually get there!

Call DHL. there is a 1-800 number on there website. You have to figure out how to get hold of an operator from all the prompts but once you get one ask about the particular mailing for your date. Find out all you can; weight, number of packages, etc. and ask for a waybill number that you can use to track.

Again, great news! I feel that things are moving for people now!

%%- good luck

Call DHL. there is a 1-800 number on there website. You have to figure out how to get hold of an operator from all the prompts but once you get one ask about the particular mailing for your date. Find out all you can; weight, number of packages, etc. and ask for a waybill number that you can use to track.

Do you happen to have that website handy?

I'd appreciate it.

Thanks, Patrick