Going to the Interview

Wow! Thanks from all you guys for your comments about going to the interview. I hope to go to the interview also, but because I have a new job that I started 5 months ago, vacation time is precious. I'm going to see my wife in November no matter what, but that will only cost me three vacation days during the Thanksgiving Holiday.

This Candle For Love site is a great discovery for me. I wish I'd known about it months ago.

John :)

John,

Not much more than two months away now.  It will be here before you know it.  How exciting!

Maybe a good time to try Gypsy's in Shekou.  And they just might have turkey.  Your wife could call ahead to ask.

Bob

P.S.  Shenzhen, Shekou ... all one big city of 4 million now!

Only 4 million? Kinda like Gresham compared to Portland. :o :D

Very funny, Don. And yet as Oregonians I know the comparison is probably quite true! Good one!

hey congrats and all that stuff...i was raised in northern oregon so I can relate to the discussion about populations. I was suprrised when visiting china that what we consider big towns or cities to them are just villages...! well, i guess when you have a few billion people you sorta see things that way.