K-2ers at the Interview

I was chatting with Jingwen tonight, and she wanted to make sure that her kids (ages 17 and 19) should be in Guangzhou for the interview. I said yes, but then she asked if if they would actually be interviewed.

I assume that they could be asked questions, but I don't know for sure.

Has anyone had any experience with K-2ers at the interview?

Just a story on the side.....Jing Mei will be taking her son when she's given an interview. She tells him he has to work very hard in school now so he can pass "the test" in GZ. Poor kid studies so hard now in his classes and is scared to death of "the test." I wonder what he'll think when he's never asked to take one....... :o <_< :o :lol:

Tine, thanks for the info. Sometimes, I think that the kids are more excited than Jingwen about coming to America. Unfortunately, they kids are not well educated, so I know it will be tough on them when they start to look for work in Atlanta. At their ages, I'm not sure about high school, but GEDs might be an alternative. Both have been working to support the extended family, so neither has completed high school.

Their lack of education raises another question, but we'll cross that bridge later.