OMG... Just post this and letting y'all know how crazy DOS is right now...

Ok, I called them just now, and they told me that I have not yet paid my IV fee, and I need to contact NVC... God knows NVC already mailed out my petition to GUZ Consulate, and in case there was any mistakes, as soon as I hang up with DOS, I called NVC again and confirmed that I already paid all fees I am required to pay in NVC...

LORD HAVE MERCY...

Ok, I called them just now, and they told me that I have not yet paid my IV fee, and I need to contact NVC... God knows NVC already mailed out my petition to GUZ Consulate, and in case there was any mistakes, as soon as I hang up with DOS, I called NVC again and confirmed that I already paid all fees I am required to pay in NVC...

LORD HAVE MERCY...

Hellon Ling,

This is why I don't like DOS. They can mess things up. They told me that my P2 is still with NVC when I already got my P3 on hand. Don't take what they say too seriously. It happens a lot.

Joe

LORD HAVE MERCY...

Hellon Ling,

This is why I don't like DOS. They can mess things up. They told me that my P2 is still with NVC when I already got my P3 on hand. Don't take what they say too seriously. It happens a lot.

Joe

Yea, you are right... After I talked to NVC, and called DOS again, and got to talk with a different operator and now this operator told me that she doesn't know what I am talking about and questions me why did I call so many people...

Did you ask NVC to update the DOS computer data ? I'm not suggesting it would actually work - but if NVC claims you are 'case complete' - and DOS shows you haven't paid IV fees - somethings amiss. Since you are supposedly 'military expedite' case - checking in with the ombudsman wouldn't be a bad thing to do.

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)

Did you ask NVC to update the DOS computer data ? I'm not suggesting it would actually work - but if NVC claims you are 'case complete' - and DOS shows you haven't paid IV fees - somethings amiss. Since you are supposedly 'military expedite' case - checking in with the ombudsman wouldn't be a bad thing to do.

Hi Rob&Jin, we paid our IV fee online, and got the receipt from the payment website... and Darnell, yes, we asked for military expedite, and I am wondering how to check in with a ombudsman cause I have no clue that how could I contact them...

Edited by Brian and Jia Scott (see edit history)

DOS is messed up. I called them about 4 weeks ago because I received a reply back from GUZ stating that a Call-in Letter was sent out to my wife.

I called DOS to see if they knew what this "Call-in Letter" was about and DOS said, "Your case is still under Administrative Processing."

I emailed GUZ again when they were open and GUZ said, "Visa was approved."

DOS seems to give you a different answer, depending on who picks up your call.

DOS is messed up. I called them about 4 weeks ago because I received a reply back from GUZ stating that a Call-in Letter was sent out to my wife.

I called DOS to see if they knew what this "Call-in Letter" was about and DOS said, "Your case is still under Administrative Processing."

:roller: Yea, I heard some friends here have the samiliar issues with DOS too, crazy... I am wondering how could they give out different information since they all work in DOS and share the same data...

:rolleyes: Yea, I heard some friends here have the samiliar issues with DOS too, crazy... I am wondering how could they give out different information since they all work in DOS and share the same data...

Someone mentioned some employee have different level of access to information...not sure if that's true or not.

:unsure: Yea, I heard some friends here have the samiliar issues with DOS too, crazy... I am wondering how could they give out different information since they all work in DOS and share the same data...

Someone mentioned some employee have different level of access to information...not sure if that's true or not.

That could kinda explain why... but the way they do it still sounds wierd...