I recently bought a house, I don't close until the end of next month, but when I do...should I sent in an AR-11 for my fiancee, I've been having everything send to my parents house now...should I send in an I-865 for myself even though we haven't started AOS yet?

Also, I want to point out my fiancee hasn't entered the US yet...we're using the 6 months we have before the visa expires to wait until after Spring Festival. She will enter on 1 Feb. <--should I send in her AR-11 after that?

When we do start AOS should I send in the I-865 then, or just list my new address on the forms that I send in?

Did I make sense or is this as clear as mud? :eatyum:

I'm inclined to say the simple way is to file the AOS with the new address and nothing more is needed concerning notifying address change for either one of you.

Exactly

AR in AR-11 = Alien RESIDENT, a person is NOT an alien resident until they have Green-Card.

Also same goes with I-865, you have NOT filed an I-864 yet as a sponsor, and only after the sponsored person has Green-Card do you need to consider yourself as and I-864 sponsor, and file I-865 when moving.

So as David said, just use new address on I-485, I-765, I-864, I-131, G-325A etc... When filing for AOS.