On 03 October 2008 USCIS received my RFE. They said to expect a response with in 60 days. My question is any one here who had to submit an RFE, how long did it take to hear back from them? :P

We received a RFE Outdated revision I-129F IMBRA

We never received a reply but was approved 3 months latter.

Everyones case is different.

Look at my I-129F time line and you will see.

On 03 October 2008 USCIS received my RFE. They said to expect a response with in 60 days. My question is any one here who had to submit an RFE, how long did it take to hear back from them? :P

I remember all the Wailing an Gnashing of teeth on VJ over those IMBRA RFE's summer 2006, I was lucky and filed just after that screw up. Our I-129F had the IMBRA section on it and just SAILED through VSC in under 30 days.
Guest WenDylan

I remember all the Wailing an Gnashing of teeth on VJ over those IMBRA RFE's summer 2006, I was lucky and filed just after that screw up. Our I-129F had the IMBRA section on it and just SAILED through VSC in under 30 days.

Look how many days we have been waiting for our petition with the VSC Dan.

Guest ShaQuaNew

On 03 October 2008 USCIS received my RFE. They said to expect a response with in 60 days. My question is any one here who had to submit an RFE, how long did it take to hear back from them? :plane:

As of the date of this post, you were waiting 113 days for NOA2. It took us 8-months. It was a tough wait.

RFE's generally move through pretty quickly as they are handled with priority. It's a good sign that they are working on your case.

;)

Guest WenDylan

On 03 October 2008 USCIS received my RFE. They said to expect a response with in 60 days. My question is any one here who had to submit an RFE, how long did it take to hear back from them? :plane:

As of the date of this post, you were waiting 113 days for NOA2. It took us 8-months. It was a tough wait.

RFE's generally move through pretty quickly as they are handled with priority. It's a good sign that they are working on your case.

;)

What did you visa apply for? We didn't get any RFE... so far.

This was 2 years ago, VSC was idling waiting for the responses for IMBRA RFEs, so they would sail anything through that complied with the IMBRA law we just got lucky and had the correct I-129F form.

Guest ShaQuaNew

It took us 8-months. It was a tough wait.

What did you visa apply for? We didn't get any RFE... so far.

He didn't get an RFE :)

and you thought GUZ could be slow at times :D

That's right. I didn't get an RFE during the K1 phase. It took 8 months to receive an NOA2. Yes, it just took that long. I sat back waiting watching those who filed months after me receive theirs. Some, even completed the process well after I filed.

We did however receive an RFE during the AOS phase.

Guest WenDylan

So sad... it makes you just feel helpless to a situation which your entire life and your future depends on. For so long it seems the everything is waiting, depending on someone at a desk's simple writing and keystrokes...

So sad... it makes you just feel helpless to a situation which your entire life and your future depends on. For so long it seems the everything is waiting, depending on someone at a desk's simple writing and keystrokes...

You are young Dylan. Time is on your side. :lol: You have Wendy' heart and that is what's most important. :) The rest will come when it's time.

Guest ShaQuaNew

You are young Dylan. Time is on your side. :lol: You have Wendy' heart and that is what's most important. :( The rest will come when it's time.

Not to worry. Yes, while it's difficult, you will have each other in the end. I know it may seem strange to suggest that you cherish this waiting time right now, but I really think you should. It helped make Lan and I much stronger, and better prepared us for the life ahead. It's such an exciting time when your partner arrives. Be sure to take lots of pictures.

:)