I posted my question on vaccination in the US the other day and thanks to those who replied to me. I am having another two questions here regards of the X-ray I got from the medical exam and I-693forms.

First, who is supposed to check the X-ray? I understand that the vaccination must be signed by the USCIS designated civil surgeon. My husband and I are going to get me vaccinated by the local civil surgeon where we can be covered by insurance and then get the designated civil surgeon sign on it. So I am wondering what's the X-ray for.

Second, About the I-693, there are several parts and I think all we need to do is the Part 2, items 5 on vaccination and forget about the other parts on medical exams. So I guess my questions are: Is that true? Is the other parts of the medical exam the same as the one we got in China for the interview?

X-ray not needed for vaccinations, it was used in China by the medical personnel to look for evidence of TB.

Yes just the first part (Biographic info) and last part (Vaccinations) needs to be done, you do the Bio info, the US Civil Surgeon does the vaccinations section. The medical section was handled in China for the visa interview, the medical information was in your visa packet that you turned into USCIS at the POE.

X-ray not needed for vaccinations, it was used in China by the medical personnel to look for evidence of TB.

Yes just the first part (Biographic info) and last part (Vaccinations) needs to be done, you do the Bio info, the US Civil Surgeon does the vaccinations section. The medical section was handled in China for the visa interview, the medical information was in your visa packet that you turned into USCIS at the POE.

Just to add a little. You most likely do not need the x-rays anymore, but make sure you have them going thru your port of entry (airport). They might ask for them. If they do not, then they are yours to keep.