Second interview and call-in letter

Hi everyone,

I'm just curious --- regarding the call-in letter. My husband just found out his "call-in letter' arrived at the post office...he has to go pick it up...we're holding our breath.

I read on another's post that a "call-in letter" will say three things and one of them will be checked:

1. congrats get your visa

2. get your visa, but bring some evidence we need

3. we need a second interview

???

Can anyone tell us if anyone has ever had a second interview and WHY Guz would schedule a second interview ?

We're just curious... my husband cannot get to the post office until 2 more days because he's helping his parents out of town...

Any words will be helpful!!

Thanks!

:happybday:

Hi everyone,

I'm just curious --- regarding the call-in letter. My husband just found out his "call-in letter' arrived at the post office...he has to go pick it up...we're holding our breath.

I read on another's post that a "call-in letter" will say three things and one of them will be checked:

???

Can anyone tell us if anyone has ever had a second interview and WHY Guz would schedule a second interview ?

We're just curious... my husband cannot get to the post office until 2 more days because he's helping his parents out of town...

Thanks!

:)

They said they sent my wife a call in letter...pray the lord it's visa approved! GUZ is just trying to wear us all down!

Hi,

I saw you received the pink and then a blue-- how is that possible?

I thought if you receive a pink-- you get your visa!

What happened, if you don't mind me asking?

We have had TWO blue slips since my husband's interview on July 11.

Now we can only hope it is an invitation to get a visa!

Hope your's is too!

Did you also call the DOS and find out that they've mailed it to you?

:P

Hi everyone,

???

Thanks!

:sosad:

They said they sent my wife a call in letter...pray the lord it's visa approved! GUZ is just trying to wear us all down!

Freedream, I'm not gonna pretend to know what your call in letter is about, but I hope it's releaves a bit of your stress to tell you that if they were denying your man, they would do it in the computer, they don't often ask some one to come to the consulate to slap them in the face with a white slip...but then again, that would fit in with how some of those VO's would like to get their kicks.

Good luck to you and Homer. Call ins can be for more information, which they would list on the letter, or they can be for good news....... :P

tsap seui