thankyou everybody. so nice of all you to do be so supportive. if there is anything I learned it is to be positive, patient and persistent. Not my words, someone else here said the same and I adopted the attitude...17 months is a LONG time to wait particularly when you are stuck in limbo for a year. thanks to all for the help, kind thoughts and best wishes!!!!!

• 2 years later...
thankyou everybody.  so nice of all you to do be so supportive.  if there is anything I learned it is to be positive, patient and persistent.  Not my words, someone else here said the same and I adopted the attitude...17 months is a LONG time to wait particularly when you are stuck in limbo for a year.  thanks to all for the help, kind thoughts and best wishes!!!!!

32901[/snapback]

Happy birthday, skrunks! :candle:

VISA APPROVED!! WHOWWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. 

:)  :greenblob:  :greenblob:  :greenblob:  :greenblob:  :greenblob:  :greenblob:  :redblob:  :redblob:  :redblob:  :redblob:  :redblob:  :redblob:  :V:  :V:  :V::)  :) :) :D

We are very happy....she is going back home to start packing. 

PIcking the visa up at 4 pm tomorrow.  The wait is over and life is good.

32862[/snapback]

I trust life is very good, and gets better, two years after that momentous day.

Edited by bubbafred10 (see edit history)
VISA APPROVED!! WHOWWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. 

:)  :greenblob:  :greenblob:  :greenblob:  :greenblob:  :greenblob:  :greenblob:  :redblob:  :redblob:  :redblob:  :redblob:  :redblob:  :redblob:  :V:  :V:  :):)  :) :D   :D

We are very happy....she is going back home to start packing. 

PIcking the visa up at 4 pm tomorrow.  The wait is over and life is good.

32862[/snapback]

Congratulations!!!! I agree, life is very good.

165055[/snapback]

I think Ty pulled a fast one on you. Check the date of Skrunks' post (2003). :V: :P But, in any event, happy birthday Skrunks.

Edited by frank1538 (see edit history)
VISA APPROVED!! WHOWWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.?

:blink:? :Dah:? :clapping:? :redblob:? :toot:? :toot:? :greenblob:? :redblob:? :redblob:? :redblob:? :redblob:? :redblob:? :redblob:? :V:? :V:? :V: :? :)? :) :)   :D

We are very happy....she is going back home to start packing.?

PIcking the visa up at 4 pm tomorrow.? The wait is over and life is good.

32862[/snapback]

I think Ty pulled a fast one on you. Check the date of Skrunks' post (2003). :blink: :P But, in any event, happy birthday Skrunks.

165056[/snapback]