In China waiting for interview...

Hi, Guys

I am in China now. I am going to have my passports, letter and other documents notarized in GUZ tomorrow. Hubby's medical is done, everything okay. Interview will be at the end of the week. I am busy practicing the questions with him. I don't let him eat dinner if he answers wrong, hahaa.... =)

I hope to bring you all good news!!

Good luck, my wife is in Guz also, got pink today, and she is waiting the 2 days to get the visa in her hands. Then she will return to Beijing.

She said it was crazy crowded in there, tons of people. I don't have all the details yet, but her overall response was "IT WAS EASY".

She was real nervous about the English and them asking her something that she didn't understand. But, she said it was easy. After she returns to Beijing I will have all the details and post them.

In the meantime, I just wanted to let you know. Hope it goes easy for you also.

Hi, Guys

I am in China now. I am going to have my passports, letter and other documents notarized in GUZ tomorrow. Hubby's medical is done, everything okay. Interview will be at the end of the week. I am busy practicing the questions with him. I don't let him eat dinner if he answers wrong, hahaa.... =)

I hope to bring you all good news!!

Good luck, my wife is in Guz also, got pink today, and she is waiting the 2 days to get the visa in her hands. Then she will return to Beijing.

She said it was crazy crowded in there, tons of people. I don't have all the details yet, but her overall response was "IT WAS EASY".

She was real nervous about the English and them asking her something that she didn't understand. But, she said it was easy. After she returns to Beijing I will have all the details and post them.

In the meantime, I just wanted to let you know. Hope it goes easy for you also.

Good luck to you and your husband, missingyou, I too hope his interview is an easy one and you are soon together.

Great news on the easy interview for your wife RRTony!! Good luck with your future.

tsap seui