To my defense,

Jan. I moved from Minnesota to washington state, changed Address with USCIS. went to interview. lost all hair waiting for house to sell in MN, bought home in Washington, got wife part time job, took her to english classes everyday after work. learn new job work 14 hrs a day been tough to keep up everything,

But do i still need to renew ?

Hehe

Please humor me Randy

To my defense,

Jan. I moved from Minnesota to washington state, changed Address with USCIS. went to interview. lost all hair waiting for house to sell in MN, bought home in Washington, got wife part time job, took her to english classes everyday after work. learn new job work 14 hrs a day been tough to keep up everything,

But do i still need to renew ?

Hehe

Please humor me Randy

No problem! I thought you already answered that! :( :ph34r:

No you don't. The green card has it covered

Come back and see us more often!

why would she need it if she has green card and SSN ?

In this case NO EAD needed, GREEN-CARD IS work authorization.

I highly recommend taking the green-card and SSN card to SSA and get the "With DHS auth" notation removed from the SSN card.

Do we need to renew ?? EAD has expired

Should have kept on top of things now it is scramble time

Please help

Well, uh . . . yes!

It's free for you guys.

Not correct, I-765 renewal isn NOT free for the OP, they filed AOS/EAD/AP BEFORE July 30 2007 BEFORE USCIS increased the rate for AOS to include EAD and AP.

In their case they will need to pay the fee to renew. $340

If you are filing for an extension of your Employment Authorization and your Form I-485, Application for Permanent Residence, was filed before July 30, 2007, then you must pay the $340 filing fee.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

why would she need it if she has green card and SSN ?

In this case NO EAD needed, GREEN-CARD IS work authorization.

I highly recommend taking the green-card and SSN card to SSA and get the "With DHS auth" notation removed from the SSN card.

Do we need to renew ?? EAD has expired

Should have kept on top of things now it is scramble time

Please help

Well, uh . . . yes!

It's free for you guys.

Not correct, I-765 renewal isn NOT free for the OP, they filed AOS/EAD/AP BEFORE July 30 2007 BEFORE USCIS increased the rate for AOS to include EAD and AP.

In their case they will need to pay the fee to renew. $340

If you are filing for an extension of your Employment Authorization and your Form I-485, Application for Permanent Residence, was filed before July 30, 2007, then you must pay the $340 filing fee.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

re-read please