James&Ying Interview Results

James1

Thanks to everyone and yes I am a very lucky man. Ying said the interview was very quick. She said only a minute. The VO asked were we met? How many times married? How long you live in China? And do you have children? Ying says she answered each question, and the VO said "Your Visa pass. Ying says she said "Thank you very much" and that was it.

I do appreciate all the help and support from this site. I know we still have much more to do, but it will be easier to accomplish together.

Of course we will still be on here!

Guest WenDylan

Thanks to everyone and yes I am a very lucky man. Ying said the interview was very quick. She said only a minute. The VO asked were we met? How many times married? How long you live in China? And do you have children? Ying says she answered each question, and the VO said "Your Visa pass. Ying says she said "Thank you very much" and that was it.

I do appreciate all the help and support from this site. I know we still have much more to do, but it will be easier to accomplish together.

When do you get your visas and when does Ying make that great journey to the states?

When do you get your visas and when does Ying make that great journey to the states?

Ying is on her way now! She was supposed to have arrived this morning, but her flight was late and with going thru immigration she missed her connecting flight, and could not get another flight out last night. So she stayed in a hotel. She will arrive here at 4:22pm central time. I am ready! I just wish I could have made the trip with her! :blink: