Removal of conditions question I-751

We received our NOA-1 with a date of May 29/08. As to date, no new information. When I try to use my on line account at the USCIS site: I get an invalid case response. It's as if our case doesn't exist. I'm sure things are moving along as they should. However, she is concerned. I understand her feelings. So I thought I'd throw this feeler out. If anyone is experiencing this , please give us a heads up :P

We received our NOA-1 with a date of May 29/08. As to date, no new information. When I try to use my on line account at the USCIS site: I get an invalid case response. It's as if our case doesn't exist. I'm sure things are moving along as they should. However, she is concerned. I understand her feelings. So I thought I'd throw this feeler out. If anyone is experiencing this , please give us a heads up :rolleyes:

No problem Ken, you will get a new number with the Biometrics letter in the next few weeks that will show up on the case status.

4 months is a bit long for USCIS to take to add the case to their online system.

I would call them and since an operator tends to refer to that system, perhaps they can explain why you cannot lookup the case.

1-800-375-5283

If that does not work, then perhaps an infopass appointment will be required.

http://infopass.uscis.gov/