AM I IMAGINING THINGS?

OK...maybe I am hallucinating...but...if I am not mistaken the processing times last month said January 17th. They updated it a couple days ago and now it says January 2nd. :D

Maybe it has something to do with me being a natural blonde...but...I must admit that I am confused. I am not sure, but isn't the general idea to go forward and not backwards? :lol:

I think the official line is that the most recently processed application is the one whose date shows there. Others claim that they dug one up on somebody's desk.

Yes, it does happen - they say to use that date only as a guideline for when they might get around to yours.

You know your case will take some additional processing, but I would never bet the farm on what is shown on the general website. CALL them, inquire specifically about YOUR case.

FWIW, this is not the first time a new month rolled around, and the processing dates went backward.

Rhyme ? Reason? My Tax Dollars at work, slowly.

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)

Well the processing time says Jan. 2. I sent ours in for the 1-129F on Mar. 10th, 2008. Ying's interview date is today! September 2nd. So much for processing times being accurate! :D

Guest WenDylan

Well the processing time says Jan. 2. I sent ours in for the 1-129F on Mar. 10th, 2008. Ying's interview date is today! September 2nd. So much for processing times being accurate! :D

So how is that going? ;)

Well the processing time says Jan. 2. I sent ours in for the 1-129F on Mar. 10th, 2008. Ying's interview date is today! September 2nd. So much for processing times being accurate! :Dah:

So how is that going? :D

It's Pink! I just posted it. Will post more details later!

OK...maybe I am hallucinating...but...if I am not mistaken the processing times last month said January 17th. They updated it a couple days ago and now it says January 2nd. :rolleyes:

Maybe it has something to do with me being a natural blonde...but...I must admit that I am confused. I am not sure, but isn't the general idea to go forward and not backwards? :D

I hope you hear some good news soon-Jim

Edited by hopelives (see edit history)