What if...

I entered the address change online several months ago, but only recently realized that I did not get any sort of confirmation of it. Is there going to be a problem when I file my I-751?

Thanks for any input.

File the AR-11 NOW for your wife, and am I-865 for yourself, NOW. The online form is for pending applications.

1. U.S. Citizens

If you have moved, and you have a pending case, you can change your address online here on our website. Please note that the law does not require U.S. citizens to file a Form AR-11.

2. Non-U.S. Citizens

If you have moved, you need to follow two different steps:

* Step 1: File a Form AR-11 (This changes your address in our master database.);

* Step 2: If you have a pending case, you must also file a Change of Address online or call our National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283. (This changes your address for the specific application you have submitted.)

Thanks Randy-

I'll get that done asap. Hope that doesn't cause any grief or cost me any fees.

Per the I-751 form, I'll file the form and pay the fees ($465 for fee and $160 for 2 Biometrics = $625) and wait till they notify me about where to go for bio services - right? Also, from what I understand, this next step (Removal of Conditions) doesn't involve an actual face-to-face interview, just submitting the form, fees and as much 'proof' material as I can gather. My 'window' opens in December.

Thanks again.

I entered the address change online several months ago, but only recently realized that I did not get any sort of confirmation of it. Is there going to be a problem when I file my I-751?

Thanks for any input.

File the AR-11 NOW for your wife, and am I-865 for yourself, NOW. The online form is for pending applications.

1. U.S. Citizens

If you have moved, and you have a pending case, you can change your address online here on our website. Please note that the law does not require U.S. citizens to file a Form AR-11.

2. Non-U.S. Citizens

If you have moved, you need to follow two different steps:

* Step 1: File a Form AR-11 (This changes your address in our master database.);

* Step 2: If you have a pending case, you must also file a Change of Address online or call our National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283. (This changes your address for the specific application you have submitted.)