Not Marrying in China

Sorry, I'm very late seeing this thread.

We made the same decision. The waiting was tough! But, of course. well worth it.

If you're like me. You will have some crazy moments. :P I was ready to move to New Zealand so that we could be together (while I continued working).

I spent every summer in China with Li since I met her. Last summer, I even managed to get a job in Hangzhou. Now, finally, she and her son are here with me. :P

Hang in there. Best wishes to you both. :huh:

Dont be sorry, Richard & Li, at least you are here for us! we really appreciate of all we've learnt from here, from people like you, people with heart, concern for others and with experiences. Thank you so much!

And very happy for you now that you are all living together.

xiaomin(& Jerry)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pictures above remind me of a key rule:

"When carrying Lao Po, Lao Gong must be mindful of the lower flap of the qi pao!"

:blush:

Don't worry, Jim

There is something call photoshop that will take care the "lower flap malfunction" :P Sometime we want to see just as much as we can ;)

Ahhh ... but you should have seen the eyes on some of the respected uncles moments before I became cognizant of that rule. Evidently they admire filmy little white things. :blush:

Actually, my dream would be to go to china and marry and stay there to live... :wub: opps.. almost forgot I am married :Dah:

I hear you can get away with it in Texas, and maybe start a weird cult in the process! ;)

I think the Fed's are cracking down on that. So don't put all your eggs in one basket. ;)

Well, if they didn't crack down on it, they'd probably tax it, so there goes another pipe dream down the tubes! :o

How many wives were you dreaming of having? :huh:

Hmmmm, well lemme see what's fair? Oh yeah, if she can have underwear that's labeled with every day of the week, them I'm thinking EIGHT, and I'll even have them tattooed! Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday B) (Now who's going to ask about the EIGHTH? :o

Why seven when you can have eight? :lol:

(Fraturday... right?)

Fraturday? Is that like at midnight between Friday and Saturday? Sounds like a plan. Are you up for it hun? Oh wait, no, you're not the one that needs to be up for it!

Guest WenDylan

Actually, my dream would be to go to china and marry and stay there to live... :wub: opps.. almost forgot I am married :Dah:

I hear you can get away with it in Texas, and maybe start a weird cult in the process! ;)

I think the Fed's are cracking down on that. So don't put all your eggs in one basket. ;)

Well, if they didn't crack down on it, they'd probably tax it, so there goes another pipe dream down the tubes! :o

How many wives were you dreaming of having? :huh:

Hmmmm, well lemme see what's fair? Oh yeah, if she can have underwear that's labeled with every day of the week, them I'm thinking EIGHT, and I'll even have them tattooed! Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday B) (Now who's going to ask about the EIGHTH? :o

Why seven when you can have eight? :lol:

(Fraturday... right?)

Fraturday? Is that like at midnight between Friday and Saturday? Sounds like a plan. Are you up for it hun? Oh wait, no, you're not the one that needs to be up for it!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f377/NinjaMD/Low_a6ada7f01a8740f.jpg