both colors

thanks for all comments and ifno makes shufen and me feel better,

the notarize of passport i understand , happy to correct,,

on the letter of evolution not sure as she had 300 emails,

pages of phone records, photos of both trips,,pic of me with her family... hope if she does have to interview again, will be different officer,,one she had treat her badly..i think maybe he was not in good mood that day,,what i tell her,

restrict the page count to 2, on the evolution of relationship letter. remember, they are looking for dates and facts, not pounds of romantic drivel.

as to what to tell her - tell her that is possible to overcome this blue slip, with the right toolman working his tools...

Guest Rob & Jin

restrict the page count to 2, on the evolution of relationship letter. remember, they are looking for dates and facts, not pounds of romantic drivel.

as to what to tell her - tell her that is possible to overcome this blue slip, with the right toolman working his tools...

evolution letter= just 1 page

keep it simple

evolution letter= just 1 page

keep it simple

Sorry to hear bout your tiny problem

but.....................

don't worry....It's an easy overcome

Give them what they ask for.... nothing more and nothing less

I agree with others keep it short and simple and to the point

The VO is not looking for a love story