• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WenDylan

hey Dylan, just wondering, but maybe Scott who got blue and is still waiting should still be current not historical .

I fixed all that in my newest file... but I don't know where my flashdrive is... I think I left it at my work dispatch station. :blink:

I am kind of worried about it now. :P

Guest Rob & Jin

tom,

you should be so fast in and out of NVC that you shouldn't need to call them... you'll get notice from them of the petition going to GUZ. Normally there is rarely a need to ever call NVC.

So how do you go about getting and NVC IN and NVC OUT date?

email, and they will send letter

hey Dylan, just wondering, but maybe Scott who got blue and is still waiting should still be current not historical .

As we had talked before... sometimes the list is too big for a screen capture and I'd rather keep to that format if possible...

so blues might go to the "blue" graphic... and then the blue screen shot may simply be current and historical..

Guest WenDylan

As we had talked before... sometimes the list is too big for a screen capture and I'd rather keep to that format if possible...

so blues might go to the "blue" graphic... and then the blue screen shot may simply be current and historical..

I think I lost my flash drive with the latest timelines spreadsheet... :)

I think I lost my flash drive with the latest timelines spreadsheet... :D

another example of cyber terrorism :lol:

Richard

Guest WenDylan

I think I lost my flash drive with the latest timelines spreadsheet... :(

another example of cyber terrorism :o

Richard

Actually its just my fault, I lost it. I don't know where it is... :(

It might have been stolen, or it has just fallen somewhere that I don't know...

I have to find my last update I sent to DavidZ and start over... :( :(

Guest WenDylan

Give me some time though, I am super super busy, I have my state police exam in 3 days, and I am trying to cram as fast as I can and study for it... then get my wisdom tooth surgery done... work two jobs... and everything is just so busy here all the sudden... if anyone wants to help me with the sheet, it would be much appreciated. :o