Guest Rob & Jin

if you want your NVC in- out dates send them a email, cant remember the address (its in the FAQS & DOS web sites) you will get a email response and letter when it leaves NVC.

It will only be at NVC for a few days (k- visa) and now days it gets from USCIS fast just a week or so.

Good luck :o

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WenDylan

if you want your NVC in- out dates send them a email, cant remember the address (its in the FAQS & DOS web sites) you will get a email response and letter when it leaves NVC.

It will only be at NVC for a few days (k- visa) and now days it gets from USCIS fast just a week or so.

Good luck :o

Yeah, that's why I want to make sure I get the dates, before they fly by!

Hi WenDylan,

Telephone operators are available to respond to more in-depth inquiries.

Hours: Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 12:00 AM (EST)

Tel: (603 334-0700).

Note: This service requires the use of a touch-tone telephone.

Tom and Ling.... :P :huh: :D

Hi Dylan,

I called NVC this morning to try and do a Change of Address and the woman told me that both petitions were received on 8-13-08, and she told me how to make a change of address, but we will see if they update Lings address. I am planning to call tomorrow to see if it was sucessful and /or Monday...... :P

Tom

Hey Dylan,

Since you are doing the Timelines and that includes NVC IN and OUT

Both petitions were received by NVC on 8-13-08,, so if you would not mind to put that in my timeline...... :P :D

Tom and Ling

Cool, got it. How do you find your NVC IN and NVC OUT times?

Ah. What is the phone number? I will remember to come back and look for it here not to much longer from now I hope.

Guest WenDylan

Dylan methinks you have a couple of K3s in the current CR1 section. No way can a CR1 get through NVC in such a short time.

If they are, I didn't put them there. I am only updating as I get the information, so any that are on the chart and were there when I started, I'm really not sure?

Dylan methinks you have a couple of K3s in the current CR1 section. No way can a CR1 get through NVC in such a short time.

If they are, I didn't put them there. I am only updating as I get the information, so any that are on the chart and were there when I started, I'm really not sure?

I believe Missingyou and Gunsmokebob should be K3s on the current chart.

Guest WenDylan

I believe Missingyou and Gunsmokebob should be K3s on the current chart.

Ok, I fixed it. Let me know if you find any other mistakes. Thanks! :lol:

Guest WenDylan

Hi WenDylan,

NVC out date is Aug. 18 2008.....Please Update my timeline and Thank

you.......... :P :P

Tom and Ling

I will update it... just as soon as I can find my flash drive... :blink: