All those documents Photos

To do I-129F, AOS, EAD, and Advance Parole, you need to get photos with right ear showing. For the GZ interview, you need a photo with different spec and no ear showing.

For the Chinese passport, police records, and birth certificate you also need to get photos (without showing right ear) and the dimensions for those photos are different too.

So many photos and so confusing. :( If your photos don't follow the guidelines, they will be rejected.

We had out pictures taken in the states for about $30. The man who took our photos was a Korean. He talked our ears off telling us stories of going to school with his Chinese friends. He also gave me some good advice on married life with a Chinese woman, he married a Chinese woman too.

-Tim

hey i have heard the same thing about the format. Now if i can get han lin to tell me what it says in the p4 (she just got it last week). But...getting info from her is hard, I ask "did you get the photo" and she'll say yes. Then the next day I'll say...so how does the photo look and she'll say "what photo?" sometimes i think she just agrees to be agreeable!