American losers expand operational borders

I had the dubious pleasure of meeting an American man on his way to meet his fiancee on the flight over. It was the first time that I met an American guy who was seemingly leeching off his Chinese girlfriend.

He had dozens of excuses why he couldn't afford to bring her to the USA; why he couldn't get a good job; why he couldn't afford the immigration process; how nice it was to live in China and have a successful Chinese girlfriend.

He gave me the creeps. :bangin:

Why do women fall for such losers? :ph34r:

Let's be truthful here ... there are American and European guys who line up several Chinese women through the Internet sites and then plan a sex vacation. A few days with each woman. Never to be seen again.

Works.

There are also Chinese ladies who only scam.

Life is like that.

Thank God we at CFL are not.

Guest WenDylan

Let's be truthful here ... there are American and European guys who line up several Chinese women through the Internet sites and then plan a sex vacation. A few days with each woman. Never to be seen again.

Works.

There are also Chinese ladies who only scam.

Life is like that.

Thank God we at CFL are not.

maybe the the feeling is a mutual agreement for them both? no need to be upset about that! :P i know i've met some crazies around here, it could only be plausible that those crazies sometimes travel out of this country. with all bets taken, he may not even make it back, or he may make it back, packed in many small boxes. :lol: that's life. haha.

He told me he plans to stay with her for 6 months this trip.

I felt like I needed a bath after talking with this creep. YUCK!

...as for the sex vacations, I considered that but at my age decided I prefer my integrity to frivolous sex.

Guest WenDylan

He told me he plans to stay with her for 6 months this trip.

I felt like I needed a bath after talking with this creep. YUCK!

...as for the sex vacations, I considered that but at my age decided I prefer my integrity to frivolous sex.

sounds very fishy to me. and you know what they say in my line of work... "if something feels wrong, it probably is."

Guest Tony n Terrific

There have been whore mongers throughout history. This man did not invent this mode he is just following a sick pattern of manipulation and it is all about me mentality.

Guest WenDylan

There have been whore mongers throughout history. This man did not invent this mode he is just following a sick pattern of manipulation and it is all about me mentality.

Every dog has his day.

Sometimes I think others have much better insight to these things than me, thus I leave you with a quote from Jack Handy...

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

• 3 weeks later...

A friend of mine wanted to do the sex tour of Russia. It did not sound like that much fun to me. Oh yes, lots of young beautiful women who think you might actually be looking for a wife. Not a pre-arranged 3 days her and three days there, just head for the tourist spots where this all goes on.

All I ever think if is STD, STD, and more STD. Damn I have stayed healthy this long I am not going to ruin it now!!!

Very unfair and let's face it I am not 30 or even 40 anymore so I can think with my brain at least some of the time! :lol:

I am guessing that is why my Zhenni wanted me to stay for a couple of weeks. She had more than likely heard about American men doing this stuff. It only takes 1% of any population to ruin anything.

I don't think it's particularly mutual.

Many well meaning Chinese ladies get lured into a few days of sex with guys who visit and have no serious intentions.

Some well meaning guys get wrapped up in the web of visa and money scammers.

and maybe the majority are somewhere in the middle with one foot in the sex and one foot in the visa And that's why CFL exists :blush:

Any kind of sex tour in any country sounds unappealing to me. Sex with someone you don't know is just...well...sex. That's not what I was looking for. I wanted to find the right person for me, settle down, have a family. Thankfully, I have found what I was looking for. :lol:

But you know....I never thought of it from the other perspective. I always only have thought about the aspect of a woman trying to scam a guy. I never really thought about the fact that some guys mislead these women and go over there for a "sex safari" and have no intention of a serious relationship. But...like they say..."there are 2 sides to a coin."

Edited by Reddragon75 (see edit history)

Very unfair and let's face it I am not 30 or even 40 anymore so I can think with my brain at least some of the time! :D

Hey!...I am 33...what are you tryin to say?! :lol: :D

I don't think it's particularly mutual.

Many well meaning Chinese ladies get lured into a few days of sex with guys who visit and have no serious intentions.

Some well meaning guys get wrapped up in the web of visa and money scammers.

Yeah, just like I did; only it took her 5 years to complete her agenda. :D