Hi Ling,

When your CR1 left NVC it was assigned a Guangzhou number and forwarded to Guangzhou (US Embassy in Guangzhou).

It generally takes 3 to 4 months until interview. Probably the next thing you will receive is a packet 3 from Guangzhou....that is assuming that it has left NCV.

Tom and Ling

As the more I read the forums, the more I am getting confused. I wish to know what is it when my CR1 left NVC?

Are there anyone know about this, please help?

ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF US

LING

You were assigned a GUZ number in the beginning stages of the NVC. You can call 603-334-0700 and find out if it has left NVC yet. Typically the interview is 4-6 months after leaving the NVC. You will NOT receive a P3 as the NVC process IS the P3. Next packet is the P4 and you will get it along with the interview invitation letter. Have you sent any thing to the NVC so far?????

While waiting for the P4, the notarial translations for birth certificate and police report should be acquired.

Once the P4 is received, a medical exam must be taken at an approved facility; some exist in Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou; Unless the first two cities are close by, most have the medical done a few days prior to the interview in GUZ. There will be many documents to bring to this.

Then you'll take the sealed medical envelope and other evidence to the interview.

You were assigned a GUZ number in the beginning stages of the NVC. You can call 603-334-0700 and find out if it has left NVC yet. Typically the interview is 4-6 months after leaving the NVC. You will NOT receive a P3 as the NVC process IS the P3. Next packet is the P4 and you will get it along with the interview invitation letter. Have you sent any thing to the NVC so far?????

Hi Chilton, my case is still in NVC, I emailed NVC my DS-3032 choice of agent form and got their confirmation email and I am preparing my DS-230 package so far since my IV Fee bill is invoiced online, yeah!!! and I am going to mail them my I-864 AOS package next week.

My husband wishes I could be in the states when he finishes his mission overseas, and oh, that's also my wish too!!! :huh:

Anyway, thank you for the help!!!

I WISH US ALL GOOD LUCK!!!

LING

Hi Ling,

When your CR1 left NVC it was assigned a Guangzhou number and forwarded to Guangzhou (US Embassy in Guangzhou).

It generally takes 3 to 4 months until interview. Probably the next thing you will receive is a packet 3 from Guangzhou....that is assuming that it has left NCV.

Tom and Ling

As the more I read the forums, the more I am getting confused. I wish to know what is it when my CR1 left NVC?

Are there anyone know about this, please help?

LING

Thanks you for helping out, Tom and Ling :huh:

BEST WISHES

LING

For clarity ... Guangzhou is a US Consulate, not an Embassy. There is only one US Embassy in China (or any other country) and that is in Beijing.

:huh: I think this mistake maybe caused by how some people usually call it in Chinese Guang Zhou Da Shi Guan... hehehe... so you see, habbit become truth!!!

:V:

While waiting for the P4, the notarial translations for birth certificate and police report should be acquired.

Once the P4 is received, a medical exam must be taken at an approved facility; some exist in Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou; Unless the first two cities are close by, most have the medical done a few days prior to the interview in GUZ. There will be many documents to bring to this.

Then you'll take the sealed medical envelope and other evidence to the interview.

Hey thanks for the answer, David. I like your chinese name, had a same surname as your wife in chinese, this is coolll!!! My husband wants me to give him a chinese name, but omg, it's kinda hard to give him a chinese if according to the pronunciation of his english name - Brian.

:huh:

LING

Edited by J.Scott (see edit history)

Hi Chilton, my case is still in NVC, I emailed NVC my DS-3032 choice of agent form and got their confirmation email and I am preparing my DS-230 package so far since my IV Fee bill is invoiced online, yeah!!! and I am going to mail them my I-864 AOS package next week.

My husband wishes I could be in the states when he finishes his mission overseas, and oh, that's also my wish too!!! :cheering:

LING

Looks like you are moving right along! After they receive the I-864 then you can send the DS-230. After they receive the DS 230 then it will be approx 1 month before they send the case to GZ. You can send emails to them to check the progress. Good luck!

My husband wishes I could be in the states when he finishes his mission overseas, and oh, that's also my wish too!!! :)

LING

Looks like you are moving right along! After they receive the I-864 then you can send the DS-230. After they receive the DS 230 then it will be approx 1 month before they send the case to GZ. You can send emails to them to check the progress. Good luck!

Thank you Chilton! We are expecting the best!!!

all the best to all of us

ling