I-130 Petition not in USCIS working system

I am sorry I have added a timeline. And I hope this with help with the confusion.

I first came to Candles for help after I had problems with my lawyer about the K-1 Visa. He filed for a K-1 Visa, But we were married and could not use the K-1 Visa, We needed K-3 Visa. I was given some very good advice. To find out My true divorce date. I went to My Divorce lawyer and was told that my divorce was right. She wrote a letter explaning my date dates are true as stated. I filed a copy of this letter with the new I-130. When The I-130 was denied again I went back to my Divorce lawyer. And she said that The USCIS was mistaken. So I appealed the decision. I Look for the Judge that set on my divorce case. I went to the retired Judge that set on My Divorce case and he said that there was an error in my divorce decree. He had my divorce decree rewritten to show the true decision of my Final divorce decree. I then withdraw the appeal. And Talked to an Immigration Lawyer about the I-129F. I was told to write a letter requesting The service center to hold the I-129F in abeyance. till new receipt # from new I-130 was received. And make the new I-130 the underlining petition of the I-129F. So that is what I did. The USCIS did not denied the I-129F after I withdraw the appeal. and they made the underlining petition for the I-129F the new I-130. The new I-130 was approved and sent to NVC. The I-129F was denied because the I-130 was filed after the I-129f. So I filed an I-130 for my Son. I called the USCIS and checked the right place to send my I-130 for my son. I was told to send in to the Texas Service Center. So I filed The I-130 to the TSC. It was received Sept. 04, 2007, I received NOA-1 Dec 21, 2007. I went to my Senator's Office to see if they could help me. Find the status of my I-130 Petition. Because the online processing reporting for Vermont. Never changed from month to month. That is when I was told That My I-130 for my son is not in the Vermont System. I call ed the Customer Service center To see why my I-130 Petiton was removed from the Active working System. She checked and it was not in her system also. She said tat she would do a service request and an expedite request for that fact of USCIS error. I received the reply from the Veront Service center. It did not address anything in the request. So I called the Customer Service Center again. And again it was not in their system. It is in the online status System but not in the Active wirking system. So when it is check for status it shows that the petition Has been received and is pending. But when checked in the Active working system it is not there.I checked with the Customer Service center again today, And My petition is still not in the Active working system.

Edited by RBrwnusmc (see edit history)
Guest Rob & Jin

OK, I've read all the posts :)

Hope you've canned the lawyers, that was some really bad advice at the beginning.

I think cuz Chawls is correct and there is nothing really that can be done until you are past the "normal processing" date.

Just keep calling

Is it possible the I-130 for your wife's son is elsewhere? You sent it in to the Texas Service Center - could you call them and ask?

I know it's a shot in the dark, but I'd try Texas and California both, just to see if they have anything on file.

FWIW, the DOS Hotline number is supposed to know 'something' about your wife's IR-1 I-130 application - I'd call them, ask if the son's I-130 was attached to your wife's I-130 application. Heck - ask the same question of the NVC folks as well.

Good luck...