is there anything else we receive after green card

I got my green card already,but because we filed change of address form online when I don't have my Alien number yet,so,I am not sure if uscis can get it or not.a little worried. :unsure: here,just make sure is there anything else uscis will mail to us after the green card?thank you very much!

Guest Rob & Jin

I got my green card already,but because we filed change of address form online when I don't have my Alien number yet,so,I am not sure if uscis can get it or not.a little worried. :lol: here,just make sure is there anything else uscis will mail to us after the green card?thank you very much!

your a# is on your card.

thank you for your great help,I have filed change of address online before I got my green card when I don't have A number yet, in another word,during 10days of moving according to usics' law.so I am worried can they achieve it?

Do you have your green card yet? Your A number is on the NOA 2 you recieved when your petition was approved at the service center for your visa. If you received a welcome to america letter for your green card it will be on that. If you don't have your green card yet you need to make sure they have the correct address before they mailed it out. You can call the USCIS or make an infopass appointment on line for your regional office.

If I understand correctly you already have your green card in your possession. If you filed a change of address there is nothing else you need.

Actually just filing to change address online is only half of the requirement, you can only report alien's change of address on line "AR-11".

If the US citizen spouse/sponsor moves, they need to file form I-865 within 30 days of moving.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

Hey,you guys are very knowledgeable,I really appreciate it a lot!

but my SO never filled that I-865form after we moved two monthes!I don't know what should to do now :D I hope he or me is not in trouble.. do you guys have any clue?

Just have him go ahead and mail it in. You can't do it online. I didn't know that in the beginning either. I just went ahead and mailed mine in after I found out that rule. I don't think it is a very big deal, but maybe some others can reassure you also.

Just have him go ahead and mail it in. You can't do it online. I didn't know that in the beginning either. I just went ahead and mailed mine in after I found out that rule. I don't think it is a very big deal, but maybe some others can reassure you also.

Yep, this is not a big deal. USCIS has bigger fish to fry.
  • 2 weeks later...