Chinese Translation of Va Drivers Manual

Hey Guys,

I'm sure we all know that Virginia does not have a very large Chinese population. (This year, I will be doing my part to increase it a little.) I have gone to the Va DMV web site in the hopes of securing a Chinese translation of the Virginia Drivers Handbook. No luck, they have Spanish copies, but no Chinese. Any suggestions on how to go about getting the English version translated into Chinese without breaking the bank? My girl's English is getting better every day, but I think it would be helpful if she had access to the manual in both English and Chinese.

Hey Guys,

I'm sure we all know that Virginia does not have a very large Chinese population. (This year, I will be doing my part to increase it a little.) I have gone to the Va DMV web site in the hopes of securing a Chinese translation of the Virginia Drivers Handbook. No luck, they have Spanish copies, but no Chinese. Any suggestions on how to go about getting the English version translated into Chinese without breaking the bank? My girl's English is getting better every day, but I think it would be helpful if she had access to the manual in both English and Chinese.

Several states have chinese versions, just use them. Most laws are the same. The main difference might be just the blood alchol level. All states have difference values. Make sure the dimming the lights are the same distances. The signs and most laws are the same. CA and other states have Chinese versions.

We used the Washington manual, http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/guide.html

Print out the English and Chinese, they match up page to page and paragraph by paragraph. Make the appropriate changes in the English one and then correct the Chinese.

uh . ., not any more. The 2005 editions do, but not the ones currently on their website. Fortunately, I saved copies of the 2005 editions :) , if anyone is interested.