USCIS Summer 2007 Application Surge: How Is It Affecting You Now?

Many people here were impacted by this surge.

I thought perhaps you would be intrested in calling in.

"USCIS Summer 2007 Application Surge: How Is It Affecting You Now?" Friday, May 30, 1:30 - 2:30 EDT

To participate in these calls, please RSVP to cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov. Please also indicate how you learned about the program as well as the city and state from which you are calling. We will acknowledge your RSVP and provide the call-in information before the calls. If you have questions on these topics, please forward them to this same email address.

If you are unable to participate in these calls, stay tuned for similar upcoming programs which will be posted on our website, www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman. Also, if you have a topic of interest for a future call, please send it to cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov.

Please also indicate how you learned about the program .

I rsvp'd to an earlier session, and now they send me email when they have a new one.

What is your answer to this? Where did you find this?

For me, my CR/1 took 1 year and 1 month. Not terrible.

I would certainly wish it was faster, but because of many things (school start/end for our daughter and others) the timing worked out fine.

You have to realize I am the eternal optimist, so I make the best of whatever comes :)