Hi All,

I seem to have a problem...My wife now that she has quit her job in Yulin City is now going to move back to Nanning where her parents live :)

I am not too upset , but for the I-130 and the I-129F, I have given her address in Yulin City.

So, I would guess that I have to wait until she has a permanent address in Nanning before I can really do anything....is that correct??

I have time and since I am going there in September ,this can be worked out, but is there any form that I or she would fill out for change of address with in China??

I can understand why she is doing this, but it does create some problems as far as we need to have her permanent address set before the packet 3 is sent out.

So have any of the CFLer's had to deal with moving from one city to another with in China before the packet 3 was sent out???

Tom and Ling

Hi All,

I seem to have a problem...My wife now that she has quit her job in Yulin City is now going to move back to Nanning where her parents live :unsure:

I am not too upset , but for the I-130 and the I-129F, I have given her address in Yulin City.

So, I would guess that I have to wait until she has a permanent address in Nanning before I can really do anything....is that correct??

I have time and since I am going there in September ,this can be worked out, but is there any form that I or she would fill out for change of address with in China??

I can understand why she is doing this, but it does create some problems as far as we need to have her permanent address set before the packet 3 is sent out.

So have any of the CFLer's had to deal with moving from one city to another with in China before the packet 3 was sent out???

Tom and Ling

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=29371&hl=

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=26069&hl=

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=21772&hl=

Thanks lostinblue you have been incredibly helpful.... :unsure:

I thought I had very thing covered and had filled out all the forms including the online Visa application and now I have to do it all over again and I can not do anything until she gets a permanent address in Nanning.

This really takes the Cake, and I don't know in what stage we will be in when I get the address change, but with your excellent help I will have an Idea...Thanks again Lostinblue.... :blink:

Tom and Ling

Thanks lostinblue you have been incredibly helpful.... :toot:

I thought I had very thing covered and had filled out all the forms including the online Visa application and now I have to do it all over again and I can not do anything until she gets a permanent address in Nanning.

This really takes the Cake, and I don't know in what stage we will be in when I get the address change, but with your excellent help I will have an Idea...Thanks again Lostinblue.... :toot:

Tom and Ling

Just an idea, but maybe you could change the address to her parents mailing address if it's reliable? I don't really know if it would help, but maybe that way you don't have to worry about things getting sent out while you move?

Thanks xiaofeizhu....I'll keep that in mind about her parents... :toot:

Hopefully, this won't be a problem since she should have an apartment before September and I think the petition will still be at USCIS, but I might be surprised also............ :D

Tom and Ling

Just an idea, but maybe you could change the address to her parents mailing address if it's reliable? I don't really know if it would help, but maybe that way you don't have to worry about things getting sent out while you move?